Social Icons

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FEATURED INDEPENDENT ARTIST: ILL MEADOWS

 Born in Dallas Texas and raised in Fort Worth Texas Neo Hip-Hop artist Ill Meadow comes onto the scene with a very relaxed, yet organically futuristic sound. He has produced a plethora of High Cultured tracks and beats, his past project  "ill paradise trilogy" was relaxing, mood setting, yet fun and lively. Now with this new project "luxury dreams" Mr. Meadows says "it is something like a dream of what I want in my life and how I want it is definetly a sensual trip inside my head"..Mr. Meadows is now on his way to doing his first shows and performances in smaller venues."idk what the future holds for me but, I plan on working on something new but this time be alittle more deeper and I'm really looking forward to working with so many different people singers rappers and entertainers".


Ill Meadow is indeed an upcoming force and name to be reckoned with in the future of Neo-Hip Hop. He embodies a mix of The Weeknds flavor with a male flow pattern of Kilo Kish. It is not hard to tell that this artist is not foreign to long nights with friends in the "chill room" with plenty of incense, bottles,and Kid Cudi somewhere on the i-Tunes. I myself have had the opportunity to work with Mr. Meadows myself, and the collaboration was fun, as well as the track was well produced and enjoyable to write to.

Check out the Track with Ill Meadow Ft. Jugo Azul "Once" below.




To check out more from Ill Meadow make sure to go Like and stay connected for the latest on new music and upcoming shows.

Ill Meadow on Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment